Autoimmune Skin Disorders
Some Immune System Skin Disorders includes
- Alopecia areata
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Discoid lupus
- Erythema nodosum
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura
- Herpes gestationis
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
- Insulin-dependent diabetes (type1)
- Lichen planus
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lupus (SLE)
- Lyme disease, chronic
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
- Raynauds phenomenon
- Thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
- Vesiculobullous dermatosis
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR IMMUNE DISORDERS
Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma treatments can successfully manage and treat Immune Skin Disorders.
- Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminates the toxins from the body. It enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
- Oral Herbal Mixtures are used to overcome the diseased skin conditions which are used as Blood Purifier.
- The Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicines are Decided for Vata Pitta and Kapha are according the skin conditions and the basic constitution of body.
- Oils , Creams and lotions are also prescribed according the the severity of allergy.
- Panchakarma therapies are advised and decided according to the problems of the patients.
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at -
+91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org