BENEFITS OF PANCHAKRMA
Panchakarma is a very powerful and very nurturing method for balancing, detoxifying and restoring the human body. Panchakarma has been an essential component of Ayurveda’s 5000 years of continuous practice.
Panchakarma is intended to be a time when one stops the routine of daily life and take time for one. It is a moment to unwind and release long held toxins, worries and memories. This is an opportunity for one to create optimal good health in all areas of life. A time to reflect on life and determine if the life we are living is truly good for us, and if it is not, a time to change our direction to one more positive.
The various benefits of Panchakarma are :
• Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
• Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness
• Improves strength of digestive ability
• Anti-aging and longevity
• Removes all body aches and pains
• Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
• Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
• Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
• Bring about deep relaxation and sense of well-being