AYURVEDIC VIEW & ACNE TREATMENT
Acne is known as Yuvaan Pidika in Ayurveda and Acne in Modern science. The imbalance of the Tridosha of the body ( Vata Pitta Kapha ) causes skin disease like Acne. The main sites of acne is Face , Chest , Back , Upper arms. It is found more in adolescence age due to over active oil glands and changes of hormones. The pores becomes blocked due to oil released by the body ,the dead skin and bacterial infection all are the reasons for acne to occur.
Ayurvedic Concept of Acne Formation
Vata gets vitiated due to unhealthy food (Aahaar) , wrong life style ( Vihaar ) , faulty daily routine ( Dicharaya) ,then it aggravated Kapha and Pitta which give bad effect to Blood ( Rakta Dhatu ) .
Dushit rakta dhatu causes more oil secretion ( kapha ) from the skin , which causes blockage of pores and acne are formed. Pitta Vitiation acne are Red Soft and Small and tends to aggravate in Hot weather. Kapha Vitation Acne are sticky and purulent , the lesions are pale , hard , cystic and tends to aggravates in Winters.
What are the Acne Flare up Conditions ?
More in teenagers,
Wrong cosmetic usage
Hormonal problems in boys and girls of adolescence age
Medicines like Oral Contraceptives, Steroids , Antibiotics
Wrong choice of face wash, soaps, not cleansing the oil from face
Emotional Stress , Polluted Environment , Fatty – Oily Food
Hormonal Changes during Pregnancy , Menopause and during menstruation.
What are the types of Acne ?
White Heads – Very small and remains under the skin
Black Heads – On the surface of the skin , clearly visible
Papules –Small bumps on the surface of the skin
Pustules – Read at base and Pus on the surface
Nodules — Lagre , Solid , Painful clearly visible on the surface of skin
Acne Vulgaris or Cystic Acne – Pitta and kapha aggravation causes this acne .Large and pus in side due to over consumption of spicy food , oils , seafood , coffee , alcohol .
Acne Rosacea — Red rash on the nose and cheeks looks like burn of skin due to sun . The aggravation of the pitta causes this problem
Ayurvedic Medicine & Acne Treatment
The treatment is to balance the Dosha of the body by adopting right medicine, correct life style , according to the constitution of the body.
Oral Ayurvedic Medication
- Oral herbs help to correct the imbalance of the three humors or dosha which causes Acne.
- By purifying the blood it restores the lost luster of skin and strengths the skin internally.
- It provides the vital nutrients to the body and skin to fight the acne , sometimes the vital nutrients are not easily provided from the diet , which we give orally as a herbal formulations.
- Helps to reduce the sebum production ( Kapha formation) and makes skin clear
- Stimulates the Immune system of the skin to fight against disease causing factors
Anti Acne Face Packs
Herbal face packs are necessary to nourish the skin , it exfoliates the dead skin , dirt, pollutants , harmful bacteria, it deeply penetrates into the skin and removes all acne causing elements from the skin and rejuvenates it.
It reduces the acne scar , removes dead skin , provides relaxing and soothing skin
AYUR SUDHA’s Own Formulated and Widely Tested Ayurvedic Formulations to treat all types of acne and skin problems.
- These formulations are 100 percent natural , authentic , safe , with no side effect
- All Medicines are formulated by certified by the Ayurvedic Department
- Effective and safe to all ages
How to Care & Prevent Acne ?
- Diet should be free from spicy, oily, fatty food i.e. Kapha and Pitta foods.
- Clean your face with simple water/ Luke warm whenever you feel oil on the face
- Clean the dirt and pollutants whenever you came back home from outside
- Don’t squeeze the pimple ,, it causes damage of the gland , hence scar formation
- Reduce stress by meditation or outdoor games
- Shave gently when you have a big pimples
- Don’t use oily cosmetics, always take advise of your dermatologist before using it.
How to Prevent Body Acne ?
- Prefer loose cloths and avoid all tight cloths
- Wear Cotton cloths during summer
- Bath twice in a day with normal or warm water according to weather
- Don’t rub your body vigorously with towel after bath
- Avoid irritating products like perfumes , colognes.
- Thoroughly rinse your cloths with antiseptic lotion
For Ayurvedic treatment of Acne, Acne Vulgaris, Cystic Acne, Hormonal Acne, Teenage Acne, Adults Acne, Medicines Induced Acne. Please contact our physicians at:
Patients came to Ayur-Sudha Ayurvedic Clinic from all over world including Toronto Canada, New York USA, London England, California, Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia, New-Zealand, Italy, France, Germany and from other countries for the treatment of Skin Diseases including Acne, Pimples and Rosacea.
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com