Melasma Treatment & Ayurvedic View
What is Melasma ?
Melasma is a common skin problem , is also called “Cholasma”. It is the skin condition of the adults with light to dark brown or greyish pigmentation develops mainly on the face. The pigmentation is due to overproduction of melanin by the pigment cells, melanocytes.
Most people get it on their cheeks, bridge of nose , forehead, chin and above their upper lip. It may also appear on the other parts of the body that gets lots of sun , such as the forearms and neck. Although it can affect both genders and any race , but it is more common in women and people with darker skin types who live in sunny climates.
Melasma is usually more noticeable in the summer and improves during the winter months. It is neither an allergy nor it is infectious –contagious . It is not a cancerous and will not be change into skin cancer. It is a cosmetic problem of the skin.
What are the causes of Melasma ?
Melasma may be Epidermal-Dermal -Mixed
Although the cause of melasma is complex , still there are several factors which may trigger or cause of melasma .
These includes –
- Sun Rays / exposure is the most common factor
- Pregnancy may provoke melasma
- Hormonal Medications –Contraceptive pills , HRT
- IU Device or Implants.
- Scented or deodorant soaps , toiletries may cause a phototoxic reaction
- Wrong use of some cosmetic products
- The phototoxic reaction of certain medications may also trigger melasma
- Melasma may be associated with hypothyroidism.
- Long illness by any disease
What is Ayurvedic Treatment of Melasma ?
Melasma can be very slow to respond to the treatment. So patient is necessary to get rid from it.
General Measure of Prevention
- Discontinue the hormones or other phototoxic medications.
- Sun protection is the most important factor , so always use Sun Screen throughot the year, when go out side. If you use most of the time outside then use sun screen after every two hours.
- Use cleansers which are mild and moisturizer if the skin is dry. For acne prone skin don’t use without consultation.
- Don’t use wrong or over cosmetic products.
The Herbal products for Melasma which are effective and safe for long term use are made by our Advanced Ayurveda Skin Treatment Centre.
Ayurvedic Medicines Kit of Melasma
1. Oral Ayurvedic Herbs
in the form of Capsules and tablets for the Nourishment of the skin. Our body needs Skin Nutrition for the glowing and to maintains its form. Herbs helps to correct the metabolic system and helps body to secrete those factors and enzymes which are necessary for the skin nutrition.
2. Natural Face Wash –
For cleansing and nourishing the Skin externally. It should be used daily for face cleansing before going to bed at night and also removes the dirt from face when you feel the face undergo pollutant.
3. Ayurvedic & Herbal Creams for external use. –
This cream is enriched with Natural Vit E and aloevera it gives nourishment to the skin and hydrates it. Helps to normalizes the melanocytes and improves the complexion of skin.
4. Keshar Chandan Face pack
is very effective for rejuvenating the skin cells. It soothes the skin and exfoliates the dead skin and also decreases the contents of melanocytes of the skin.
BUY MELASMA CARE KIT NOW !!![/vc_column][/vc_row]
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org