What is the Treatment of Psoriasis in Ayurveda?
Ayur- Sudha’s Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis
Ayur- Sudha – Advanced Ayurveda Skin Treatment Centre have treated successfully many Skin Disorders including Psoriasis merely with Ayurvedic Medicines. More than 25000 cases of skin diseases and more than 2000 cases of Psoriasis has been treated by our centre and most of the them are living normal life after the successful treatment.
Psoriasis is an Auto Immune Disorder of the skin , so we should know about the Immunity first.
What is The Ayurvedic Concept of Immunity “Vyaadhiksamatva”
The concept of immunity according to Ayurveda involves four factors of physiology: Ama (toxicity), Agni ( the digestive capacity), Dosha (the balance of physiology), Ojas (the physical principle of immunity equivalent to T-cells, natural killer cells, phagocytes, macrophages, eosinophils, basophils, leukocytes, etc,). When these factors are healthy and balanced then the person is strong, happy, and long living. Ama that chronically resides in the cell membrane gives rise to an attack on it from the body’s immune system and this is autoimmune dysfunction. The body attacks itself.
Ayurvedic concept of immunity is a captivating topic, covering the different factors that represent a balanced physical state.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis ?
Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma treatments can successfully manage and treat The PSORIASIS. Psoriasis is a deep rooted disease of tissues of the body (Sapt Dhatus). So local application of the creams , lotions are oils only helps to reduce the symptoms of the surface of the skin , but internal cleansing is very important part of the treatment.
- First of all Improves and corrects the faulty digestive system to check the “ama” or toxin formation. So that the health “Rasa Dhatu “ gets formed.
- Removal of the already formed toxins from the body muscles , skin and from circulatory system through oral Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Panchakarma Detoxification is very important for opening the “Strotas” , so that proper nutrition may reach to them.
- Panchakarma – “Virechana” and “Vamana” both are the detoxification process of the Panchakarma that are very effective in Psoriasis. The medicated ghee has to be consumed by the patient for 5 to 7 days which comes under Internal Snehan. After the internal snehan external snehan is done so that dosha gets melt and comes out form the body easliy. Then the pradhan karma are performed. Sansarjan Karma after detoxification is as important as the Pradhan Karma.
- Panchakarma Therapies for Rejuvenation are very helpful. Rasayana is health promoting and rejuvenates the whole physiology, producing resistance against disease both physically and mentally. If a person has a strong mind, even serious diseases can be faced by the physiology as minor diseases.
- Basties are very effective in those patients who doesn’t go for Vamana and Virechana . Medicated enemas or basties can be give to any person at any age.
- Oral Ayurvedic Herbal , Herbo-Mineral mixtures and Gold Preparations to enhance the Immunity.
- Ayurvedic medicines which acts on internal tissue and helps in providing proper nourishment to the “Sapta Dhatus”. This gradually improves the strength of internal tissue and skeleton.
- Ayurvedic Mixtures are also used to treat the skin , subcutaneous tissue , blood and blood vessels to reduce inflammation and it nourishes the skin. Slowly the skin rashes of psoriasis become healed.
- There are many Ayurvedic medicines which are very helpful for the patients , but we have to decide the medicines and Panchakarma therapies according to Dosha , Dushya , Vay , Samarth , Aayu , so the choice of medicines are different for different patients.
- We have seen clinically that the treatment is required for long time to get good results. Patients go to the stage of remission of disease after proper treatment.
- Some of the patients feels some features when the physical and mental changes are there then the features of Psoriasis may come to some patients with very less symptoms. The detoxification is done again and disease may go after that. Some patients needs regular detoxification for 3 to 5 years for the proper eradication of the Psoriasis.
- A strict diet regieme has to be followed during the treatment and also after the treatment. Non veg diet , Yogurt , black gram , chillies and salted things have to be restricted. Use fresh friuts and vegetables and freezon food shouls be avoided as much as possible. Alcohol and narcotics in any form should be stopped.
Ayur -Sudha’s Ayurvedic Kit for Psoriasis
Psoriasis Ayurvedic Kit contains different types of Ayurvedic Capsules or Pills and herbal creams. In Scalp Psoriasis Herbal Shampoo is suggested. There are many kinds of Psoriasis disorders. Price is decided according to the medicines used.
- 60 Ayurvedic Capsules – Contains Combination of Many Ayurvedic herbs & Minerals. Helps to enhance Immunity
- 60 Ayurvedic Capsules – Contains Combination of Many Ayurvedic Minerals & herbs.. Helps to detoxify body and deep tissues
- 60 Ayurvedic Tablets – Contains Combination of Many Ayurvedic herbs. & Minerals which Improves circulation and provides skin nutrition
- 30 Ayurvedic Pills – Contains Combination of Many Ayurvedic herbs.. Helps the cells and tissues rejuvenates.
- Dermacure Cream for Local Application
- De Psora Shampoo for External use on Scalp and Body Only
Important Note – There might be some change in individual medicines. Medicines are chosen by our Ayurvedic Doctors according to the problems of a person.
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org