It is a common facial skin problem in that mostly affects women than men and children. Although men and children are definitely affected at times. Peroiral refers to the area around the mouth , the dermatitis is group of itchy or tender small red papules appesrs on the face especially around the lips.
They starts from the bodering of the lips and spresds to the cheeks on both sides and may go to other areas of the face. The surrounding skin may be pink and the skin surface often becomes dry and flaky.
The skin around the nose is affected too often and sometimes that around the eyes – periocular eczema. It rarely affects the genetalia and anus.
CAUSES OF PERIORAL DERMATITIS
The cause of Periorbital Dermatitis –POD- is not very clear , it may be due to bacterial infection , yeast in the hair follicles,perlonged use of steroid cream. Some food stuffs , alcohol and some drugs like caffeine may trigger it.
The rashes probably induced by necglecting to wash the face with water using soap or soap free cleanser.
Some face creams , moisturizers , cleansers cream , make up foundation and the sunscreens may all provoke the perioral dermatitis.
Steroidal creams or ointments for topical use may be the most frequent cause.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PERIORAL DERMATITIS
- Oral Herbal & Ayurvedic Blood Purifying medicines are very helpful to remove the impurities from the blood and it helps to purifies the blood.
- Ayurvedic Creams , lotions and oils are very helpful and having no side effect for long use to children ,adults or any gender.
- Discontinue all face creams including topical steroids , cosmetics and sunscreens.
- When you go outside use sunscreen in the gel or lotion form.
- Wash the face with warm water until the rash gets cleared up. After that use mild face wash or cleansing milk.
- Use personal towels and hankey.
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com