Lymphoma B Cells
CUTANEOUS B-CELL LYMPHOMA
Lymphoma are the tumours of the lymph glands /nodes and lymphatic system. It is the most common form of blood cancer. The two main forms od lymphomas are Hodgkin lymphoma and Non – Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). Lymphoma occurs when cells of the imuune system called lymphocytes (which is a type of white blood cells) that grows and muntiply uncontrollably. The two main types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas are :: B- Lymphocytes (B-Cell) and T- Lymphocytes (T-Cells) in the skin it is Cutaneous B- Cell Lymphomas and Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphomas.
Extranodal lymphomas are the tumours that occur in organs or tissues outside the lymphatic system. When lymphomas occurs in the skin with no evidence of extracutaneous disease at the time of diagnosis they are called primary cutaneous lymphomas.
TYPES OF CUTANEOUS B-CELL LYMPHOMA
Primary Cutaneous Follicle Center Lymphoma
It is the most common CBCL. These are the skin lymphomas that develop slowly over months to years. They usually appears on the head , neck or trunk of the body as single or multiple tumors or nodules with a pink or reddish appearance.
Primary Cutaneous Marginal Zone B –Cell Lymphomas
It is a second most common type of Cutaneous Lymphoma CBCL. The lesions are slow growing looks like pink or red nodules and most commonly found on the extremities , although they can occur at any site of the body.
Primary Cutaneous Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma , Leg- Type ::
It is the less common that other CBCLl’s , but it is more aggressive and fast growing , devolping over weeks and months. The lesions of this lymphoma are bluish and red on the lower legs. They are usually on the lower legs but may occur any part of the body. These lesions frequently grow into large tumors that extend deep into the body. This tumour may become as open sores and spread outside the skin more frequently than the slow growing CBCLs.
Primary Cutaneous Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Other
This CBCL is described as a group of very rare lymphomas which includes intravascular large B-cell lymphoma. T-cell rich large B-Cell Lymphoma, Plasmoblastic lymphomas and anaplastic B-cell Lymphoma. Although these lymphomas usually appears on the head , trunk and extremities.
AYURVEDIC VIEW ON CUTANEOUS B-CELL LYMPHOMA (CBCL)
The pathology starts due to the formation of “ama” the toxin produced by the faulty digestion. Poor digestion forms immature “rasa” or chyle . This is the main culprit to develop any disease. In CBCL the dosha becomes disturbed due to the faulty rasa dhatu. All the three doshas gets vitiated and produce their symptoms. Deranged vata produces pain . Deranged pitta produces inflammation and heat. Deranged Kapha produced rigidity.
The imbalances of the dosha causes the “ Rasa vaha Strotas Dushti” , “ Medh vaha strotas Dushti” and “Masma vaha Strotas dushti” and the channels (Srotas ) gets blocked . The proper nutrition doesn’t reach to them due to nutrition deficiency the muscles & skin becomes weak and diseased.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR CBCL-CUTANEOUS B-CELL LYMPHOMA
- From the above description we gets understand that it’s a diseases not only on the surface of skin but also deep in the tissues and cells of the body i.e. Dhatus and Doshas of the body are also involved in CBCL .
- So CBCL is not EXTERNAL Feature . The “INTERNAL factors causes EXTERNAL manifestations. Only using the medicines locally only relieves the symptoms temporarily.
- To treat the root cause and to get rid from CBCL , it needs a proper diagnosis at the “Dosha Dhatu” level and proper external and internal treatment.
- The First line of treatment is to stop making the “ ama” or toxins which cause the disease.
- Improves the digestive power and corrects the Pitta disorder.
- Lymphatic Detoxification of the body is most important
- Lymphatic Detoxification clears the body from the disease causing factors. It can be achieved by Oral medicines or Panchakarma Therapies.
- Oral Herbal & Ayurvedic Blood Purifying medicines are very helpful to remove the impurities from the blood and it helps to purifies the blood and Lymphatic System.
- Ayurvedic Creams , lotions and oils are very helpful and having no side effect for long use to children ,adults or any gender.
- Snehan and swedana –external use of oil and induced sweating by application of heat is help in many cases.
- Internal Snehan , Abhyangam , Vaman , Virechana , Vasti , Siro Virechana and Rakt Mokshana are the different types of Panchakarma Procedures which are very helpful in Lymphomas and reduces or slowing down the growth of tumours.
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org