- About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Causes and Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Diagnosis of Psoriasis
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Scalp Psoriasis
Scalp Psoriasis is a skin condition in which red scaly thickened plaques of psoriasis are formed. Scalp psoriasis may be formed alone or may be associated with psoriasis of the body.
The back of the head is the most common site to happen. Multiple discrete areas of the scalp or the whole scalp may be affected. Scalp psoriasis is characterized by thick silvery scales over well defined red thickened skin. It may extend slightly beyond the hairline.
The severe flaking of the scalp and sever dandruff may cause hail loss but it doen’t give permanent hair loss.
CAUSES OF SCALP PSORIASIS
The pathology starts due to the formation of “ama” the toxin produced by the faulty digestion. These are endo toxins which causes many disease to the body including skin diseases. Poor digestion forms immature “rasa” or chyle . This is the main culprit to develop any disease. In Psoriasis the dosha becomes disturbed due to the faulty rasa dhatu. All the three doshas gets vitiated and produce their symptoms. Deranged vata produces itching , scakly skin and dryness . Deranged pitta produces inflammation and heat. Deranged Kapha produced rough skin.
These dosha goes to the scalp and damages the skin of the scalp and causes Psoriasis of Scalp.
The imbalances of the dosha causes the “ Rasa vaha Strotas Dushti” , “ Medh vaha strotas Dushti” and “Masma vaha Strotas dushti” and the channels (Srotas ) gets blocked . The proper nutrition doesn’t reach to skin – Twak- . Due to nutrition deficiency the skin becomes weak and diseased.
This skin condition is the overlap between psoriasis and the other common skin problem seborrhoeic dermatitis. In seborrhoeic dermatitis the less silvery scale are formed than psoriasis . The yellowish and greasy scales are the cardinal features of the Sebopsoriasis of the scalp. Sebopsoriasis tends to occurs at the scalp , face and anterior chest in a similar pattern to that seen in seborrhoeic dermatitis.
It is characterized by thick , yellow- white scales densely coating the scalp skin and adhering to the hairs as they exit the scalp. The scales are arranged in an overlapping manner like tiles on the roof or flakes of asbestos. The underlying scalp skin may be normal , scaly or reddened.
Pityriasis amiantacea is often present without any underlying cause , but m,ay be associated with psoriasis , seborrhoeic dermatitis or lichen simplex. It usually affects only part of the scalp but may invovle the whole scalp. There may be some hair loss. Hairs regrows normally after the successful treatment.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR SCALP PSORIASIS ::
Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma treatments can successfully manage and treat The Scalp PSORIASIS.
- First of all Improves and corrects the faulty digestive system to check the “ama” or toxin formation. So that the health “Rasa Dhatu “ gets formed.
- Removal of the already formed toxins from the body muscles , skin and from circulatory system through oral Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Panchakarma Detoxification is very important for opening the “Strotas” , so that proper nutrition may reach to them.
- Shiro Basties are very effective in all patients. In this the medicated oil is kept on the scalp in a pouch called Basti yantra . The oil remained there for 30 to 45 minutes and this process is repeated daily or after one day for 6 weeks.
- SHIROLEP – The mixture of the herbs are mixed with curd and apply on the scalp for 30 minutes daily or after one day for 6 weeks.
- Oral Ayurvedic Herbal , Herbo-Mineral mixtures and Gold Preparations to enhance the Immunity.
- Ayurvedic medicines which acts on internal tissue and helps in providing proper nourishment to the “Sapta Dhatus”. This gradually improves the strength of internal tissue and skeleton.
- Ayurvedic Mixtures are also used to treat the skin , subcutaneous tissue , blood and blood vessels to reduce inflammation and it nourishes the skin. Slowly the skin rashes of psoriasis become healed.
- A strict diet regieme has to be followed during the treatment and also after the treatment. Non veg diet , Yogurt , black gram , chillies and salted things have to be restricted. Use fresh friuts and vegetables and freezon food shouls be avoided as much as possible. Alcohol and narcotics in any form should be stopped.
ADVANCED AYURVEDA SKIN TREATMENT CENTRE’S SCALP PSORIASIS KIT
This Kit Includes
Ayurvedic Shampoo for external use
Ayurvedic Oil for Local Application to scalp
HERBAL LEP for the scalp
Extracts of the Herbs in the form of Capsules and Tablets
If you have any query.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org